Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Labor Foreman
- Handle the administrative functions associated with time keeping, scheduling, labor relations, and overall management of the job.
- Individuals must be capable of directing jobs to completion and also supplement the knowledge of the craft by demonstration or instruction as necessary to improve safety, quality, and efficiency of the work.
- Individuals will be responsible for identifying and maintaining adequate tools and resources to support the schedules.
- Individuals shall have at least three (3) years of power plant maintenance or construction experience
- At least two (2) years of operating power plant experience in supervision of crafts and shall possess the knowledge and skills of the craft under their supervision.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled