Production Associate - Social Circle, GA (Social Circle, GA, US, 30025)
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
For over a century, Goodyear has been redefining the boundaries of tire technology, producing innovative tires that deliver unparalleled performance for a diverse range of vehicles. Our success, however, is not just due to our cutting-edge products, but also to our outstanding workforce. We offer a unique work experience where no matter your role, you'll contribute to the development, manufacturing, and marketing of some of the world's most innovative tire products. We're looking for motivated individuals who can inspire greatness and understand that job satisfaction and career success start with support and investment. At Goodyear, we invest upwards of 1000 hours into our new hires, ensuring they can make quality products safely.
If you seek a rewarding, challenging career, join us on this exciting journey.
$500 RETENTION BONUS
Text the Keyword SOCIAL to 66866 for WALK-IN INTERVIEWS (Monday-Friday)
“OFFERS ON THE SPOT“
Let us show you the Goodyear difference and the various opportunities available!
Full Time / Entry Level
As a Production Associate, you will gain hands-on experience producing high-quality products in one of Goodyear's manufacturing plants. You will also become familiar with safety, quality, and how to be successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Golden Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Goodyear offers phenomenal benefits for ALL of our employees – both hourly and salary. This list of benefits is not meant to be comprehensive, but only serves to give you an idea of what we do for all of our employees. Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and much more.
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 160 hours of Vacation Per Year
- 9 PAID Holidays Per Year
- Overtime Opportunity
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Very Casual Work Environment
- Break rooms equipped with full size refrigerators and microwaves. Meals, drinks and snacks also available for purchase for convenience
- Pay: Range from $20.78 - $22.88 (depending on which job you are assigned) at 6 months
- Hiring date pay range from $17.66 - $19.45
- New Hires (hourly wages):
- Starting Wage - 85% Top Base Wage Rate
- 6 month - 100% Top Base Wage Rate
- Additional Pay Opportunities:
- Rotating shift bonus (+$0.50/hr.)
- Training Premium (+$0.50)
- Quarterly Incentive Plan – 3, 6, 9- & 12-Months Bonuses up to 10% of gross pay
- Retention Bonus Rate: $500 at 90 days of continuous service
- Referral Pay: $200
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Clean and maintain a safe work environment
- Abide by standard work procedures and job safety standards
- Effectively operate tire manufacturing (heavy industrial) equipment and other related industrial equipment—when applicable
- Meet quality expectations for all output produced
- Perform a variety of manual tasks in varying temperatures for extended periods of time, which may include lifting light to heavy materials, climbing, standing, squatting, bending, and working at heights when applicable.
- Adhere to Goodyear's attendance policy
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Understand and follow all instructions
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Required to lift heavy materials, climb, stand, squat, bend and work at heights with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to successfully complete all post-offer, pre-employment contingencies
- Ability to work any and/or rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, or overtime if applicable
- Basic computer skills
- Previous manufacturing and/or industrial experience
- Previous experience as Production Associate in a manufacturing plant
- Additional education and/or certification in manufacturing
- Experience adhering to industry-specific safety standards
- Self-motivated: demonstrates appropriate initiative with or without direct supervision
- Hard worker: someone who works diligently to get tasks done in a timely and safe manner
- Adaptability: the ability to make changes, and to be successful in changing environments
- Team player: an associate who can be counted on to assist the company in being successful
- Commitment to working safely
- Willingness to adhere to tobacco-free policy
- 12-hour rotating shifts. 14 days scheduled to work monthly (average). 7 days scheduled off every 21 days.
- Work schedule allows for you to schedule appointments, family outings, etc. for the year in advance and on the days, you are not scheduled to work
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.