Our client, a medical device manufacturer in Snoqualmie, WA, is seeking an experienced Material Handler/Warehouse working to work on contract. Qualified candidates will have prior experience with warehouse functions such as stocking, cycle counting, pick and pack shipping and receiving, material handling operation. Ability to reconcile inventory variances including cycle-counts, receiving errors and misplaced material. Our client requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
location: Snoqualmie, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Receive purchased parts, and finished goods and put away in designated locations. Must follow all manufacturing and quality procedures and requirements.
- Uses Pick List paperwork to pull parts according to Production needs and priorities.
- Pull materials while consistently following policies and procedures, such as verifying “first in first out“, checking expiration date on dated material, etc.
- Fill Kanban or other material needs on the Production Floor as required.
- May perform audits for Limited Shelf-Life Materials and/or Refrigerated Items.
- Retrieve product in a timely manner from Receiving Inspection, Receiving, or Production.
- Operate forklifts and other Material Handling equipment to retrieve and put away product.
- Perform cycle counting as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Cycle Counts
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.