GA Pre-K Lead Teacher
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
La Petite Academy on Scenic Highway in Snellville is Hiring a GA Pre K Lead Teacher!
*Degree in ECE Required
Full Time, Flexible Scheduling and Competitive Pay!
Ask About Our Perks! $250 Sign on Bonus, 401k Match, Daily Pay, PTO Plans and More!
Come Grow With Us!
Making a difference in a childs life takes talent. As a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, our passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. To prepare them for the next steps in their young lives, we want change makers who never stop being curious, inventive, and open-hearted. Is that you?
As early education leaders, were influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our regional offices and main headquarters, youll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.