STRATEGIC ACCOUNT ANALYST
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Strategic Account Analyst will partner with Home Depot to manage and support planograms for their floor and wall tile businesses to showcase Dal-Tile’s product. They will provide issue resolution support on Home Depot Merchandising Execution Team projects and 3rd Party Labor team projects. They will also be responsible for managing 3rd Party Labor reset teams during Home Depot National Projects.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Cultivates close working relations ships with the Sales and Marketing team of the Home Depot Accounts
- Supply 3rd Labor teams with Planograms and clear direction of merchandising updates within Home Depot
- Create Planograms in JDA Space Planning software
- Assist in setting up and reviewing new Planogram bay mock-ups to confirm SKU’s and placement are correct
- Assists with Product Line Review, in-store resets, and Home Depot Merchandising Execution Team project completion
- Assist with merchandising issues and conclusions
- Manage project issue resolutions and work with Home Depot field support team to execute in a timely manner
- Visits stores periodically to gain market intelligence, verify project execution, and coordinate 3rd Party Labor team resets
- Aid with Item Data Management updates as needed
- 30% Domestic travel required
Education & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Knowledge of ceramic tile and/or hard surface flooring industry
- Successful Sales or Marketing experience and an understanding of The Home Depot & or Big Box Retailers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point, along with presentation skills
- JDA Space Management Software, The Home Depot Vendor Portal, Inventory Data Management, Planogram submission portal and planogram assignment portal
- Previous experience working with ceramic tile and/or hard surface flooring industry preferred
- A driven individual with a strong work ethic that wants to work in a team environment to assist Dal-Tile’s growth in the Home Depot
- Strategic and Analytical thinking along with good organizational and people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Problem solving and the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to lift 50 lbs. boxes of tile.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).