Transforce Smyrna, GA
- The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, selling and closing new business throughout a defined area supporting a Branch or a Region.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales Management and accountable for implementing TransForce’s sales process, sales strategy, while driving sales results, and increasing market share; strengthening our position throughout assigned market.
- Responsible for conducting customer research using provided tools, and/or using internet industry materials and excerpts.
- Regularly prospect for new customers through cold calls and referrals. Use existing customer and new lead information to increase the sales of TransForce.
- Make large volumes of weekly contacts, includes cold calling both on the phone and in person, as well as represent TransForce at networking events.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Develop solid strategic sales plans and assess the needs of each customer.
- Make sales presentations that demonstrates how TransForce meets the needs of our customers and prepare bids and contracts for new business.
- Conduct business reviews of current customers and identify new opportunities to improve service and increase sales.
- Monitor changing market conditions and competitor activities and develop appropriate action plans in order to increase business.
- Engage customers and prospects in forward-looking projects, identifying peak seasonal or strategic demand.
- Report on sales activity and progress towards established goals
- 5 years of sales experience, with a strong focus on territory management and working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Previous outside sales experience, with emphasis on developing new customer relationships.
- Assertive team player, results orientated, and have the ability to network and be creative.
- Have a valid driver’s license with no travel restrictions.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and the ability to effectively communicate and influence both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with TransForce Team and Customers.
- Solid presentation, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly pick up use of TFI‘s internal IT systems.
- Experience in Transportation and/or Staffing preferred.
- College Degree (preferred).
- Experience in Transportation (preferred).