Join your community restaurant and earn a $1500 retention bonus after 1 year! We are looking for our next family member - join our management team in your area!
What you get:
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Health and Wellness Programs
- A 401K Plan with an Employer Match
- More Vacation time the longer you are here
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
What you Need:
- Experience in Restaurant or Retail Management
- A Desire to make the most of every guest interaction
To assist the General Manager in operating the restaurant in a manner that will achieve corporate profit objectives, provide guest satisfaction, and help provide a friendly and enthusiastic work environment for all team members.
- Assists the General Manager in the daily operation of the restaurant and works at any station when necessary.
- As the Manager on Duty, ensures that the highest level of hospitality and service is provided to guests at all times.
- Ensures compliance with established food standards, food quality, preparation and production.
- Ensures compliance with prescribed standards in the areas of guest relations, labor costs, paper costs, restaurant safety and sanitation.
- Prepares and maintains personnel records, team member schedules, financial and administrative reports.
- Ensures all company operational procedures for the dining room, service area and kitchen are adhered to.
- Ensures that during the shift all specials, promotions, and marketing plans are presented according to company procedures.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Responsible for decision making in the following areas:
- Team member position assignments
- Purchases in accordance with established inventory levels and budgets
- Disciplinary actions as needed while the Manager On Duty
- All those decisions required to effectively execute shift operations