Case Manager - HMRE
POSITION TITLE: (HMRE) CASE MANAGER
(HEALTHY MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP EDUCATION)
PRIMARY PURPOSE / FUNCTION: Provide case management services to participants in the HMRE project.
REPORTS TO: HMRE Project Coordinator
- Program Management
- Ensure consistent and ongoing communication with HMRE team and community agencies involved with the participant.
- Complete timely and thorough documentation of particiant progress.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings, providing a report on participant progress and other pertinent information.
- Attend trainings required to meet program standards.
- Attend community career and service fairs to stay connected with community supports.
- Assist Project Coordinator and Facilitator(s) with program data collection and evaluation.
- Program Development
- Promote and coordinate development of support services between participant and the community.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with referral sources for purposes of providing information on diversity of services available.
- Participant Services
- Assist project coordinator with intakes and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Involve regular contact with participants to facilitate program retention, completion and access to needed support services.
- Assist project coordinator with orientation process, which includes a risk and needs assessment and intake and enrollment procedures that will help to structure the needs and goals of the participant.
- Include the development of IDPs that chart participants' short- and long-term goals, objectives, progress and participant milestones that may include education, job readiness and employment plans.
- Carry out other duties as requested due to program modification or expansion.
HOURS: Full-time position requiring flexible hours and rotation on an on call schedule.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in social work or related human services field and a minimum of two years related work experience or an equivalent combination preferred. Must have experience and working knowledge of case management planning and community interconnection. Must possess a valid driver's license, have a clean driving record, and complete a van-driver's training course.
Volunteers of America, Dakotas promotes to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor