Assembler - 2nd Shift
Hours: 3pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday
Starting Pay: $13.95/hour + $.70/hour shift differential
Timely production and completion of final and sub-assemblies, for internal and external customers.
- Set up, assemble, repair, test and package final and sub-assemblies.
- Maintain required work quality and output at all work stations and assembly lines.
- Perform work in accordance with established QMS/ISO requirements.
- Operate test equipment to ensure product meets all required test specifications, document and report any discrepancies.
- Monitor daily quality of assemblies and report all problems/discrepancies.
- May be required to train or direct work of co-workers.
- Maintain and report inventory accuracy.
- Maintain housekeeping and organization of the department and work area.
- May be required to sweep area, haul trash and perform minor maintenance of certain pieces of equipment.
- Must have a good understanding of blue prints and operation layouts.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including shipping/receiving functions, material handler etc.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Successful completion of established applicant tests.
- In an eight hour day, employee must be able to stand/walk/sit, for up to eight hours.
- Required to occasionally stoop, bend, lift and load up to 40 pounds.
- Frequent, repetitive elbow movements.
- Reaching, grasping, gripping and fine manipulation with hands is required.
- Requires the ability to set-up and perform standard and/or unique operations where quality, tolerances, set-up and operation sequence are specified, from blueprints, operation layouts and written instructions.
- Must have knowledge of Graco safety rules and practices.
- Personal computer skills or experience.
- Completion of Math for Manufacturing and Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing.
- Previous manufacturing and/or Assembly experience.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!
For more information or to submit your resume for consideration, go to www.graco.com, click on “About Graco” then “Careers” and apply online.
All applicants must submit an on-line application to the specific job to be considered.