If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Counter Sales. If you have familiarity and experience in plumbing materials, working in a warehouse, coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will:
- Take customer sales orders
- Pick and consolidate orders
- Stock the counter area
- Build relationships with our customers and associates
- Light driving (pick-up truck) for deliveries
A successful Counter Sales Representative will possess the following:
- Local market knowledge
- 1-3 years of counter experience in wholesale distribution
- A willingness to learn is a must have!
- Great customer service and communication skills
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson can offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical (two plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.