Retail Supervisor - Mountain Sports Outlet - Year Round 1 (Silverthorne, CO, US)
Mountain Sports Outlet (MSO) is for the hardcore mountain savvy shopper. A great deal used to only be found by locals “in the know”, but here at MSO we don’t sell last year’s outdated gear we just sell GREAT gear and the best brands at a lower price. We are open year round and sell skis, snowboards, bikes and camping equipment. We also do a healthy equipment rental program, so matter what your expertise is in, we have a spot on our team for you! As an employee of MSO, you can take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team today. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
The Advanced Retail Supervisor is responsible for all shipping/receiving, back stock room organization, and pricing control The appropriate candidate will be part of a cohesive team with pride, productivity, professionalism. Will also adhere to policies and guidelines, and accountability at all times, and will work diligently to maintain the operational and merchandising standards and expectations of the company.
- Ship/receive all outgoing/incoming product.
- Act as a mentor who can train and lead the retail and rental technician team with effective communication
- Maintain organized back stock rooms.
- Work closely with store staff to ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Monitor and audit inventory levels in store and between stores
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standars with 100% accuracy
- Minimum 2 year retail experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment, preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
Some of the benefits include:
- Excellent training and professional development
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The budgeted range starts at $16.50-$17.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 342095