Requisition Number: DIGIT01454
As a community bank, we know the power in bringing people together from all walks of life. Our communities are beautiful and strong because of their diversity, and it’s important to us that all of our locations reflect the unique diversity of the places we live and work. We are passionate about hiring the very best talent and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Conducts effective mortgage loan and home equity origination efforts thru digital channels by responding to customer inquiries and application lead follow up. Perform sales and service activities to identify and support the financial needs of existing and potential customers.This position can be done remotely from WA State.
- Originate residential mortgage and home equity loans thru the digital channel. Respond to customer inquiries and applications that are generated from the digital channel. Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Prepare loan applications and sets customer expectations for the process flow, additional information needs, and closing date.
- Request and collect required customer information to support the application process. Responds in a timely manner to requests for information needed or to clarify issues identified to process loan applications.
- Effectively manage loan production pipeline.
- Communicates loans decisions including decline or condition loans that do not meet banks credit quality based on loan policy and credit guidelines. Follow all regulatory guidance in the communication of such denials/counteroffers to the applicant.
- Provides exceptional customer service through timely communication, and by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Meet sales, referral, and production goals by identifying and selling bank products and services beneficial to the customer’s needs.
- Make outbound calls, both proactive and reactive for customer service, support, and sales.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional ethics in the performance of all lending activities and ensures compliance with all Federal and State compliance policies and regulations. Completes all regulatory annual training in a timely manner.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum: High school diploma or certified equivalency.
- Typically requires one year of demonstrated and effective experience in mortgage loan origination.
- Demonstrated sales skills with strong communication, presentation, and customer service capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet established goals.
- Effective time management and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of multiple mortgage loan programs.
- Proficiency with technology.
- Ability to navigate quickly and effectively through change.
The work requires the ability to operate office machines and equipment, such as personal computers, printers, copying machines and telephones. The work requires the ability to communicate clearly with customers, coworkers, and others through multiple channels. Work activities involve combinations of sitting/standing for extended periods.