Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 450 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer success engineering team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the cutting edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Senior Customer Success Development Engineer, you will be a part of the Aviatrix's Customer Support team. This position is a critical organization as a part of our customers’ adoption of Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud Networking and Security Services Software.
You'll guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Avaitrix's products.
· Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from Aviatrix enterprise customers
· Report product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products
· Create knowledge based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
· Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering and solution engineering teams.
· Provide “hands-on“ support for the customers to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in customer success, resident engineer, network engineer, or similar roles.
· Solid understanding of networking, Routing, BGP, IPsec VPN, virtualization, Linux and infrastructure software.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
· Experience in configuring, testing and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed, Barracuda, Sonicwall, Aruba, Sophos)
· Experience with Python, shell scripting, automation.
· Experience with security products is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
· Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.