Teksouth Corporation is currently searching for a Program Manager to be located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. Candidate must have an Active Secret Clearance and be able to work onsite at FT Huachuca once contract is awarded.
The Program Manager shall plan, coordinate, and manage tasks including direction, project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of deliverables.
- Shall assist in coordinating and managing the resources necessary to support all tasks, including unplanned service requests from the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- Will assess the request's urgency, status, and requirements to determine, coordinate, and execute the next steps in problem evaluation and resolution.
- Shall not accept service requests from anyone other than the contracting officer (KO), COR, or COR-approved processes such as Information Technology System Management (ITSM) and the management Portfolio and Resources (mPWR); formerly Enterprise Project Management (EPM) system.
- Shall coordinate with the COR to report case analysis, resolution, and closure, and to provide trend analysis and future requirements planning.
- Shall monitor performance against the tasks on the contract and provide weekly and monthly status reports to the COR that shall include task, problem resolution status and performance.
- Shall participate in In-Progress reviews (IPR), project meetings, technical meetings, Change Control Boards, Technical Control Boards, and periodic video teleconferences or teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
- Provides advanced level management across the spectrum of G-6 operations. Expected to be able to provide advanced level IT systems support to all supported tasks.
- Shall support NETCOM IT Projects Branch activities and requirements, which include the
- The Program Manager shall develop implementation and post implementation plans which will also include user guides and other documentation when necessary.
- Shall interface with Fort Huachuca Network Enterprise Center, NETCOM staff, and subordinate organizations, personnel for full Information Technology project support functions and provide project support and assistance to a Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) facility.
- Shall write, coordinate, develop, and publish pertinent ITSM documents (and entries in documents/databases), to include Army Portfolio Management System (APMS); Concepts of Operations (CONOPS); Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs); Service Development Packages (SDP); System Design Plans; EPM; Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms); Risk Management Framework (RMF); Authorizations to Connect (ATCs); Authorizations to Operate (ATOs); IT Approval System (ITAS); Requests For Changes (RFCs); Cost Models (including Chargeback Plans); Service Level Agreements (SLAs); Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs); Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs); C4IM Services List; Army IT Services Catalog; and other ITSM documents/databases as required.
- Shall collaborate and provide strategic development recommendations to assist with creating, analyzing, shaping, and strategizing overall project plans and mission for Government approval. This includes programmatically developing, organizing, implementing, operating and maintaining (O&M), and sustaining NETCOM HQ information technology capabilities.
- Shall be able to determine the level of success and reliability of projects; set objective, focusing on architecture and design; decide development timelines; identify gaps; construct forecast and analytical models; monitor and analyze trends; and adapt to changes for future project success.
- Preferred candidate will have extensive experience with DoD security hardening, collection and assessment tools (STIGs, ACAS SCAP, Nessus, etc.) and experience with security architectures, firewalls and network access.
- Familiar with the application of principles based on the concepts and methodologies of the ITIL and ensure compliance with International Standards Organization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 20000 standards for ITSM.
- ITSM ticketing system, Microsoft Project and Project Server.
- Drafting for Government approval of project plans, migration project plans, schedules, charters, and decision and project status briefings, communications planning and tracking, system and functional requirements documents in compliance with ARs 25-1 and 25-2, Industry and Army/DOD Project Management best practices, as delineated in frameworks such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library and the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Teksouth values and engages the diversity of its teammates, customers, and business partners.EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vetwww.teksouth.com