Ready to start a new chapter? Join our patient care team today!
We are hiring Experienced Field Registered Nurse (RN) for a Full Time position.
We invite you to be a part of the one of the fastest growing Home Health Care Agency and Hospice companies, which is part of a network of healthcare providers spanning six states and employing over 1,800 healthcare professionals.
Essential duties include:
- Supervise patient care
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care; initiates and updates the plan of care
- Completes all documents timely, including Oasis, 485, order submission
- Provide orientation and in-service to staff/personnel
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws including problem resolution, complaint investigation
- Make patient visits at their place of residence
- Current Louisiana RN (Registered Nurse) license required
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Compassionate RN (Registered Nurse) with great time management skills
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected full time candidate including competitive salary, incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, COMPANY CAR, retirement plans (401-k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Exceptional Care. Exceptional People.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. All inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.