Rockland Trust is currently seeking a FT 35 hour a week Relationship Banker to work in our new Shrewsbury Branch.
- Do you seek an opportunity to do something meaningful while growing professionally?
- Do you enjoy engaging in conversation and building relationships?
- Are you an energetic professional looking for better hours to improve work/life balance?
- Looking for a new career path with a company that provides paid training?
- Rockland Trust is adding Relationship Bankers to branches focused on High Tech/High Touch delivery in new locations.
The Relationship Banker, working under direction of the branch manager, will focus on growing and enhancing customer relationships by leveraging in-branch technology as well as internal and external digital channels. Relationship Bankers will work in an active, engaging environment utilizing iPads, video conferencing, etc. to service customers.
The position requires a genuine desire to engage consumers in conversations and become a champion for Rockland Trust by delivering a positive, energetic experience through active lobby management and customer conversations. Relationship Bankers will actively engage customers, identify Consumer and Business financial needs and make a strong case for converting to Rockland Trust.
In addition to processing the full range of financial transactions, candidates will work directly with select business line partners to refer Mortgage, Investment, Home Equity, Cash Management and Business Lending opportunities where applicable.
- Able to work independently and as part of a group to maximize the customer engagement and sales opportunities
- Must be able to spend the majority of your day on your feet inside and outside of a branch environment
- Possess an outgoing, team oriented sales personality with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Creativity and ability to adapt approach to different situations as needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide follow through to ensure resolution
- Understands and adheres to all security, compliance and retail banking policies and procedures
- Bachelorâs degree or 2-4 years of successful experience in a sales and service environment such as retail, hospitality or financial services
- Normal office requirements with long periods of standing and continuous customer contact
- Must have the flexibility to support a 6-7 day branch as customer needs dictate
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Assumes responsibility for additional duties as required
Once hired, continued employment is dependent upon successful completion of Teller Training, which includes an exam.
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.