Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. is seeking a Purchasing Associate to support the organization's Procurement Department. This position will be located at our Princeton facility located in the Shreveport, LA area. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to various business groups in procurement execution and transactional functions, as well as resolving problems in the procure-to-pay processes on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct various activities in support of the company's P2P processes related to review of requisitions, purchase order preparation, supplier performance reporting, request for proposal review and development support, goods receipt and/or invoice receipt resolution matters.
- Provide administrative and tactical support for procurement and commercial professionals
- Perform daily review of data related to open purchase orders, aged receipts, invoice discrepancies between supplier invoices and accrued amounts, and identify transactions to be corrected to ensure accurate and timely P2P data collection.
- Liaise with accounts payable, suppliers, and internal customers to assist with goods receipt and invoice resolution issues.
- Provide periodic reports and resolve process problems to support the business group on an ongoing basis
- Schedule releases for materials and services from previously negotiated existing agreements.
- Monitor open transactions through completion and closing of orders.Maintain communications with suppliers, requisitioners, accounting, an others regarding order status.
- Support Master Data Management in the establishment and maintenance of Vendor Master Data and Item Masters.
- Resolve minor difficulties regarding delivery, invoicing, and/or materials returns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience with procurement and accounting processes
- Knowledge of P2P processes
- Experience with purchasing and financial systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3333 Midway Ave, Shreveport, LA 71109, USA