Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The Sr. Product Director for Screening for Regulatory Compliance must have screening experience with sanctions, enforcements and Watchlist products for regulatory compliance, KYC, AML, AB/AC in either a presales or product capacity.
- 7-10 years of experience preferably with a screening provider or with an integration partner
- Product management experience understanding the regulatory drivers for screening capabilities and the clients pain points
- Dun & Bradstreet is currently looking for an exceptionally experienced Senior Product Leader to lead our regulatory compliance and screening capabilities. D&B has multiple data partners providing sanctions, enforcements and watchlists data; PEP and state owned entity data, as well as adverse media content for the purpose of helping to drive our third party onboarding and monitoring products. We are seeking a candidate with a deep understanding of this regulatory content, the use case driving the utilization of this data in third party onboarding, and with the vision to create additional client value by combining with our industry leading global commercial entity data. This leader will be responsible for utilizing their experience with existing screening data to build capabilities that will be utilized in D&B suite of Third Party Risk & Compliance products.
- The candidate will have in depth knowledge of the regulatory drivers and the client pain points that can be addressed by the combination of regulatory mandated activities and D&B's data and workflows. They will be a product management professional with experience of Supply & Compliance customer needs to enable creation of relevant executable product plans and activities. They will be comfortable in presenting to clients as a SME and in partnering with sales to drive activity.
- The ideal candidate will have industry experience in the Compliance/FCPA/KYC marketplace with proven product management in global roles, with experience of defining new products as well as replatfgorming core products to new environments.
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal, organizational skills are a must.
- The ability to grasp and translate client pain points and needs, into clear product and business propositions is critical to this role.
- The candidate must possess the ability to professionally, structure, manage and communicate all aspects of the various programs both externally, as well as internally – across different stakeholder groups and leadership levels.
- Must be able to shift gears quickly to handle new priorities.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.