The Scientist Economist Design Team (SEDT) is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join its forces in either Seattle, Austin and Palo Alto.
If you are passionate about recruiting and hiring Applied Scientist, Research Scientist and Data Scientist role across Consumer organization, we hope you will apply.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates for fit and motivation.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation