Amazon Kids & Family is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical marketer for the Sr. Marketing Manager role to drive acquisition for Amazon Kids & Family, one of the fastest growing teams within Amazon Devices & Services. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Amazon FreeTime also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will play a key role in managing and optimizing campaigns, and identifying new opportunities based on customer and business data. The role will focus on growing brand awareness, brand messaging, external partnerships, and paid channels.
The right person will possess exceptional skills in project management and marketing. The ability to interpret datasets, define performance metrics, diagnose areas of under-performance, and identify growth opportunities is a must. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable handling multiple projects at once and working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
In this position, candidates will:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute digital marketing initiatives
- Work to partner with external partners such as Disney, Nickelodeon, and T-Mobile on marketing execution
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends
- Continually optimize campaigns for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis, and ensuring content quality
- Maintain brand and channel standards with excellent attention to detail
- Track marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance
- Drive mass awareness and adoption of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited among parents by developing innovative marketing tactics with paid and offline channels
- Partner with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to new acquisition opportunities
- Develop best practices in execution and reporting that will scale for continued international expansion and serve as a model for existing international markets