Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. provides a full suite of global logistics services, offering customers a seamless international network of people and integrated information systems to support the movement and strategic positioning of goods. As a third party logistics provider, we purchase cargo space from carriers (such as airlines, ocean shipping lines, and trucking lines) on a volume basis and resell that space to our customers.
We provide a broad range of transportation services and customer solutions, such as customs brokerage, order management, time-definite transportation, warehousing and distribution, temperature-controlled transit, cargo insurance, specialized cargo monitoring and tracking, and other customized logistics and consulting solutions. In addition, our Project Cargo unit handles special project shipments that move via a single method or combination of air, ocean, and/or ground transportation and generally requires a high level of specialized attention because of the unusual size or nature of what is being shipped.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The Senior Accountant – US Corporate Accounting is part of the Financial Reporting group in US Accounting.
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and review month end journal entries
- Perform Accounts receivable analysis and reconciliation
- Review monthly P&L statements for accuracy and perform trend analysis
- Perform other special projects or tasks as assigned associated with accounting and finance for US Corporate Accounting
- Handle confidential information as needed
- Maintain large work volume in a highly organized manner
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles and standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years experience in Accounting
- Experience with MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Ability to work with a high degree of detail and able manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.