As a Marketing Manager at AWS, you will work within a high performing Solutions Architecture marketing team to help grow awareness and adoption of the AWS Well-Architected Framework and the AWS Well-Architected Tool.
What makes this role exciting? It's a great opportunity to be part of a cross-functional team of technically-minded individuals who are obsessed with building better customer and partner outcomes via the use of AWS Well-Architected. You would be collaborating with other marketers, engineering, product management, content program management, customer reference, solutions architecture and enablement team members to implement marketing campaigns and activities that help AWS customers make better informed decisions regarding how to align their workload needs to architectural best practices. You will be responsible for sharing the performance of your initiatives, diving into the data and - course correcting and scaling to deliver results. Communication is important as you will share your results on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketing professional with a product marketing and program management background. They are detail-oriented, and enjoy wearing many different hats. They adapt to change and will not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Assist in the creation of strategically driven marketing plans and oversee implementation of the tactical components of that plan.
- Own end-to-end processes for assigned marketing tasks including those related to go-to-market activities, marcom, website performance, digital campaigns, and events.
- Report metrics in weekly business reviews and work with various stakeholders to fine-tune results.
- Execute marketing campaigns.
- Write clear, concise, and effective marketing copy that communicates product messaging to the consumer through various touch points including social, web, CRM, advertising and video.
- Provide project briefs needed to develop key marketing materials and components such as product websites and other promotional merchandise.
Travel domestically and internationally.