About Slalom Build
Slalom Build is a highly-scalable, high-velocity Build as a Service firm. We work with clients to close the distance between dream and reality, imagined possibility and technical realization.
We do this by blending design, product engineering, analytics, and automation to build the modern technology products of tomorrow.
Nearly 1000 builders strong in eight Build Centers across North America, Slalom Build leverages a foundation of innovation inherited from Slalom Consulting. We're intensely proud to partner with future-focused clients committed to disrupting their industries.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in multiple cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Product Designer
What good is all that concepting, ideation, blue sky thinking without someone with the skills and experience to bring it to life?
We're looking for a Production Designer. We're talking about an experienced design wizard who knows their way around all the tools and platforms, and who loves rolling up their sleeves and getting down to design business.
You are organized, motivated and experienced in production processes with a sharp eye, attention to detail and a love for production. As a production designer with us, you'll work on a wide variety of brand projects — ranging from online advertising, print advertising, brand look and feel, brand guidelines, multiple page print projects, and PPT presentations. We also have free cold brew, arcade games, and so, so many snacks.
- Work with art directors and designers to help create print and digital layouts
- Work with project and social media managers to produce content for all social platforms
- Provide graphic production and optimization of website assets
- Work to produce print-ready art and mechanicals
- Support with photo selection from stock houses, photo retouching and photo compositing in Photoshop
- Generally kick major design butt
- Portfolio of great design
- Proven excellence in attention to detail
- Experience developing, producing, and optimizing website/email assets
- Familiarity in working with brand style guides and understanding their application
- Fun, creative, positive, optimistic
- Experience with prepress, print proofs, and working with vendor specifications
- Deep expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Sketch, and Invision a plus
- Photo and image retouching mastery
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.