Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to Kindle, Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. Are you excited about launching content on Prime Video and holding key impact on helping our business scale? We are seeking an innovative and analytical Sr. Program Manager to support the Prime Video Compliance and Classification operations team. The core mission of the Prime Video Compliance and Classification team is to enforce global and territory-specific compliance policies and apply accurate and thorough classification and rating elements for PV content worldwide. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution of this core mission, the Sr. Program Manager will work closely with his/her cross-functional counterparts in engineering, product management, content acquisition, legal, PR, marketing, merchandising, design, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, leveraging analytical expertise and resourcefulness to autonomously deliver successful results.
- Defining operational requirements to support business launches and managing implementation end-to-end through partnership with teams across engineering, product management, content acquisition, legal, PR, marketing, merchandising, design, and customer service.
- Establishing goals, strategies and related metrics, tracking progress, and managing through obstacles to achieve program objectives.
- Partnering with business teams to gather customer feedback/requirements, and develop headcount operational models, workforce planning and productivity mechanisms that scale with the business' growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
- Working with other Senior Leaders to develop an overall roadmap for delivery.
- Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations.
- Manage, coach, and develop a strong team of operational resources.