Experienced Event Marketing Manager sought to design and support global field event programs targeting IT professionals for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In this role you will manage the creation and distribution of tools and resources that global field and partner teams use to plan and execute their events. Your daily responsibilities include collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and business partners to create the components which comprise our global event programs. You will also provide on-going management of the programs once they are in-market. You will utilize exceptional project management skills as well as your experience in creating and managing global event programs to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver high quality results.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful events, and have excellent project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborate with field and partner teams to develop and manage an event portfolio designed to drive business within specific market segments
- Partner with the AWS teams who contribute to event enablement tools, resources and content and act as the primary contact between the field and those teams (creative services, digital marketing, enterprise, startup and developer marketing, product marketing and management)
- Build a repeatable and scalable framework for global partner and field programs
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts
- Manage budgets and cost saving opportunities related to your events
- Drive meetings, timelines, and internal and external teams on deliverables
- Manage an all-up annual review of the field and partner event portfolio to identify opportunities to improve and streamline
- Global travel required