Location: Remote opportunity (within the United States)
The Employee Experience Director will be responsible for defining and executing MAPBU's employee experience strategy. This leader will partner cross functionally to develop, produce, and implement programs that will help create a positive and compelling experience that enables all MAPBU leaders, managers, and employees to do their best work.
- Develop and execute employee experience strategy and programs that increase alignment within and across teams, enable effective feedback and recognition, and empower employees, managers, and leaders
- Influence leaders, partners, and team members to prioritize and implement programs across the BU
- Define and implement change management strategies as high-impact, BU-wide changes are introduced; appropriately leverage and manage the existing network of Change Agents to help employees understand and adjust to changes
- Support MAPBU culture definition and activation efforts
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment, and accountability for employee experience programs across the BU
- Create and analyze survey data to identify key areas for strategic development and create strategies / programs to address
- Develop and implement strategy for tracking and reporting on employee experience metrics
- Support leadership alignment sessions, quarterly business reviews, and other BU events
- Partner with each function's Chief of Staff to leverage materials and resources cross-functionally and ensure all team members have a consistent experience across the BU
- Partner with the internal communications team to keep employees up-to-date on business priorities, product vision, accomplishments, and milestones
- Partner with the BU's HRBPs and HR Management Partners to identify and address retention risks, address HR-related concerns, and implement employee and manager programs (e.g., recognition, training)
- Act as interface between the BU and the central D&I team to coordinate BU-specific activities, ensure all resources are appropriately leveraged by the BU, and track D&I goals and progress
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Organizational change management experience
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration experience
- M&A or corporate employee integration experience
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.