Are you passionate about creating great web experiences for users around the world? Are you analytical, self-motivated, and detail oriented? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a passionate and motivated Digital Marketer to join the AWS Architecture Marketing team.
We are looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of working well with teams to build engaging web and mobile experiences. The ideal candidate has an intermediate digital marketing and web analytics background, experience with an enterprise level content management system (CMS) and cross-functional project work, and possesses strong self-driven communication and prioritization skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing pages supporting AWS Solutions, our library of technical reference implementations. This includes maintaining and delivering a roadmap of new features, as well as creating experiences for a/b tests, applying optimizations across existing web pages, and making recommendations for SEO. You will also be responsible for building dashboards to measure web effectiveness and for reporting to senior leadership. You will collaborating closely with product marketing, our content teams, and our solution builders. Interpersonal skills are essential in this role.
- Own and deliver the roadmap for new features for AWS Solutions
- Create and modify web pages within the CMS for publication to aws.amazon.com
- Develop digital experiences for a/b testing and apply winning experiences across product pages
- Maintain transparency with task/project status reporting
- Create dashboards for reporting, monitor KPIs, and identify opportunities for optimization