Amazon Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive for our seller services sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for recruiting and launching businesses of all sizes to advertise their products on Amazon.com. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. The Account Executive will be chartered with developing and managing a sales pipeline mix of both high value and transactional accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition and output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
As an organization, Amazon's North American Seller Services is uniquely highly influential by coordinating across Amazon Customers, Amazon Category teams and Amazon Sellers. We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers' businesses.
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Amazon program.
- · Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
- · Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- · Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal team.
- · Prospect and close business to achieve quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of sellers recruited.
- · Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- · Develop an thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- · Prioritize and complete additional projects while maintaining current book of business such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis.
- · Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
- · Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
- · Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
- · Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
- · Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
- · Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
- · Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close business.
- Amazon Services' Business Development organization connects the technology powering Amazon.com to businesses worldwide. We are responsible for establishing new business partnerships with sellers who wish to utilize Amazon's suite of e-commerce solutions. com The ideal candidate will need to be agile in their approach and able to deal successfully with CXOs, managers and other contacts at all levels while discussing the Selling on Amazon value proposition. Other qualifications include the following: