Who We Are:
We are bravoFit, a fast-growing Oregon-based Planet Fitness franchisee. Our mission is to help people become their own heroes. We do this by creating and promoting a comfortable fitness environment, where everyday people find inspiration to be their best: in a Judgment Free Zone.
We are growing fast as we rapidly open our state-of-the-art Planet Fitness clubs in Oregon and Alaska. We are still small enough that talented team members can make a huge impact on our future direction, but we're growing super-fast. We will be doubling the number of clubs we operate in 2019. Not only that, we will be starting the first of many forays outside of Oregon when we open our first two clubs in Alaska!
Our Job Opening:
bravoFit is searching for an Overnight Closer (3rd Shift) to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms and locker room areas (both men's and women's)
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize gym floor, including but not limited to:
- Vacuum entire gym nightly
- Scrub and or mop floor nightly as noted by area
- Clean and Sanitization of equipment, gym floor area, tanning area and amenity rooms, black card lounge, front counter, lobby, and entrance areas.
- Moving equipment and cleaning underneath
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy“ and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Manager immediately.
- Ensures that each Member receives outstanding member service by providing a member-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every Member and maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of member services.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
Your Proven Track Record:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Custodial experience.
- 3rd shift experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Member/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Why You Should Join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
- Join a fun, casual team environment with co-workers who like you will help make us all great!
- Free Black card membership!
- Generous PTO!
- Advancement opportunities!
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, nonexempt position. Days and hours of work can be anywhere between Monday through Sunday, 8 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. To include holidays.
- 18 years of age or older.
- CPR Certification (obtained through employment)
- Planet Fitness University Classes (obtained through employment)
- Tanning Certification (obtained through employment)
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.