Final Assembly Mechanic
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $20-27/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Who We Are:
A Local manufacturing company that engineers, fabricates, and constructs equipment for the farming and logging industry for the last 45 years is looking to hire! This company is proud to buy and make all of its products in the United States. They are a complete process taking in material and performing everything from CNC machining, welding, and assembly.
What You'll Do:
These are large machines and you will have a chance to learn more about how to use tools for larger machines. You will be assembling the large fabricated pieces for the large equipment.
What's in it for You:
- Blue collar wage reviews every 3 months!
- Tuition reimbursement based on grades!
- Sit down with HR end of 60 days to discuss and go over all internal benefits.
- Sign on after 60 days
- Vacation accrues during contract period and can be accessed after sign on!
- Cross training into other departments
- Upward momentum
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 hour day for good work life balance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Medical and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership
- Mobile phone discount
What You Need to Have:
3+ years of assembly experience
Ability to tack weld is a plus
Having your own tools is a plus
Great Attitude/Hard worker
Ability to work on large farm equipment including electrical systems and mechanical assembly.
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel at 971-246-8429 or Ricky at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!