Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
We have exciting intern opportunities for students interested in a Manufacturing Supervisor intern role in Sherman, TX.
Our Technology Manufacturing organization is comprised of technical leaders who get to work in the world’s most advanced manufacturing facilities. We bring the company’s breakthrough innovations to life by manufacturing technologies that are literally changing the world. In this role, you could potentially:
- Manage workgroup in semiconductor manufacturing wafer fab to achieve manufacturing objectives
- Drive continuous improvement activities on shift for cycle time and productivity.
- Communicate process changes, production goals, and help resolve issues involving the engineering support groups.
- Lead cross-functional teams to resolve manufacturing and technical issues that impact manufacturing, costs, cycle time, etc. in a highly automated factory.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operational Engineering, Management, Organizational Leadership and Supervision or related degree
* Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Sound decision-making capabilities and the ability to prioritize tasks and adapt accordingly
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.