972 Conestoga Parkway
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
The DC Associate I performs the tasks of pick, pack, ship, replenishment put away and pick, and returns scanning with initial direction and training. This position is accountable for individual performance to standard and within a reasonable training period, contributing to team success. This position will require progressively learning additional functions, moving twards the capability of performing multiple job functions. This position works with direct (or close) supervision, interacting with his or her supervisor frequently during each work period. Nearly all but the most routine activities will require a supervisor's advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - DC*
- Perform the following tasks according to existing procedures, meeting accuracy and productivity targets: selects and counts product, verifies product information, replenishes stock locations, operates light pick, scans product*, and records inventory transactions
- Maintains accuracy of 99.8% or higher by paying strong attention to detail
- Operates computer terminal and RFscanner
- Understands the basic functions of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Reports issues and ideas to supervision and maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Process internet orders using WM system
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – REFURB*
- Erase all data content found stored on electronic devices upon delivery or support
- Clean electronic devices to restore them to optimum condition for resale.
- Ensure electronic devices work properly by performing a basic functionality test according to original manufacturer compliance standards and meet QA standards.
- Communicate issues to management that could result in delays, safety issues, or anything else that could cause a financial loss to the company or injury or lost time for its associates.
- Consistent with the general nature of this role, work collaboratively with others throughout the Refurbishment and Distribution Centers to achieve or exceed department objectives; assist with special projects as directed.
- Follow all known safety procedures and utilize good operational, loss prevention and safety judgment at all times.
- Contributing to team success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
- Quality Orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time
- Safety Awareness - Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 3 months previous warehouse and/or distribution experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Operation of a Reach truck and Cherry Picker is preferred
- Must be able to lift and/or move boxes, totes and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet
- Must be able to walk and stand for 8 hours or more a day
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Possess accurate typing and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Officer Programs; specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work to meet deadlines
- Proficient understanding of basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply divide)
- Ability to read and comprehend printed data/information, and data/information displayed on PC monitor
- Ability to recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and improve their training skills on an ongoing basis
- Possess working analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities