Patient Service Representative
Our Client is Hiring a Patient Service Represenative!
- Position requires Customer Service experience and the ability to input data accurately into computer system
- Medical office or medical scheduling knowledge a plus
- Assists/directs patients with questions and inquiries. Works under the daily supervision of the Team Lead or Supervisor
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Obtains current patient information from established and new patients. Accurately enters/updates patient information in scheduling system. Identifies payer source, and verifies insurance eligibility. Assists patients with completion of paperwork when necessary. Reviews Scheduling System for needed updated demographics and consent forms. Schedules appointments. Identifies patients by date of birth and name in computer system. Creates new account if patient not in the system. Schedules and re-schedules appointments as needed.
- Patient Support
- Medical Billing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.