BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC's founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC's future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members' development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Shape and develop new reporting and analytic capabilities for Global eCommerce and digital strategies including, but not limited to:
- Monthly KPI reporting for the Digital Center of Expertise
- Global digital shelf capability development and monthly analysis with generation of top insights to optimize performance in measured countries/platforms
- Competitive and category analyses to shape global digital CoE strategies and priority actions
- Develop and deliver regular reporting of KPI dashboards
- Tight collaboration across multiple global and cross-functional stakeholders
- Support digital CoE projects as needed as the eCommerce analytics subject matter expert (e.g. advancing analytic capabilities for BIC's developed eCommerce markets such as US and UK, be part of swat team to accelerate in high priority developing countries such as Germany/India, etc)
- Interface with 3rd party data and reporting providers to shape, develop and launch new global capabilities for BIC to advance the digital agenda
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
▪ Responsible for reporting, analytics and insights delivery to identified stakeholders
Identify proactive use cases for advanced analytics to provide value and guide digital CoE strategies and actions – focused on ways to expand BIC's market share gain online via digital & eCommerce strategies
▪ Act as a thought partner and strong collaborator with other insights/analytical functions to support their work and ensure upskilling of their analytical capabilities related to digital & eCommerce function
▪ Lead data gathering from all sources to ensure quality/validity of data and analysis, with extremely strong attention to detail
▪ Strong command of sales, market share, category, competitive, digital marketing, and platform specific eCommerce data sets to generate meaningful insights that drive action to the business
▪ Deliver impactful data visualization outputs for executive audiences
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience developing and applying statistical approaches, preferably in a marketing and sales context
- College degree and/or significant hands-on experience in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics)
- Proficiency in statistical data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools
- Highly preferred experience and/or exposure to eCommerce function
- Experience linking multiple data platforms (social media, open, etc) and with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience with digital analytics (digital analytic tools, dynamic ecommerce pricing, content optimization, SOV measurement, etc).
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, and recommend solutions
- Ability to independently own database development and decisions, balancing demands and deadlines
- Communications skills and ability to communicate technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong team-orientation skills
- Willingness to travel
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let's invent our future, together!