Theatre Associate Cncssns, PT
Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless Opportunities!
Join the Marcus Theatres Team and learn how we have redefined the movie going experience! As a theatre associate with Marcus Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy...
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Benefits for Full-time (30 Hours per Week)
- Associate College Scholarship Program
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include…
- Greet and assist guests throughout the facility.
- Issue tickets, direct guests and control access.
- Sell food & beverage items at concessions.
- Explain the best possible value by informing and suggesting our products and experiences.
- Ensure auditoriums, seats, lobby, hallways and restrooms are clean and ready for showtime.
- Maintain a safe and accessible facility for all guests and associates.
- Follow direction of the leadership team.
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination in our hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable laws.