Requisition Number: GRAPH03344
We are in search of a dynamic individual who thrives on juggling projects, deadlines, and personalities to ensure artwork/graphics for our customer’s products are accurate, meets quality and regulatory standards, and is ON TIME. It takes special tenacity and organization to be successful in a highly fast paced role as project coordinator. If you have the ability to balance multiple priorities with confidence, amazing attention to detail and a calm, cool and collected attitude, your audition may be waiting!
In summary, the Graphics Project Coordinator manages project execution and timeline adherence within the Graphics Department. This position will work directly with many internal and external customers to ensure the successful completion of assigned creative projects. This position is responsible for coordinating, reviewing and approving final artwork designs and maintaining the documentation for assigned projects. *this is not a designer role.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred. Equivalent in education and work experience may be considered.
- 1-2 years of experience in one or more of the following is required: packaging graphics coordination, project management, or administrative skills.
- Graphic Design experience is a plus. This role will not be a design focused role.
- Strong working knowledge of Acrobat Professional and Outlook.
- JD Edwards, Mac platform, Agile, Illustrator, Word, Excel and Powerpoint are a plus.
Recognized as #69 of 500 by Forbes* 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers!*(powered by Statista)