BOB HAMILTON IS KANSAS CITY'S PREMIER HVAC, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, AND SEWER SERVICE COMPANY
PLUMBING SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Pay based upon experience and performance
Fully Equipped, Company-Provided Vehicle & 401 (k) Plan
Offering repair, service, and installation for plumbing and drain cleaning, our team is looking for ambitious, skilled, and experienced licensed repair plumbers and registered drain cleaners. This is your opportunity to earn what you deserve based upon your performance, knowledge, and the satisfaction of your customers.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Three or more years of professional plumbing experience, including residential repair and retrofit service.
- Experience in residential service repair.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Current state plumbing license or journeyman plumbing license.
- Experience with water heaters and sewer repair and/or replacement.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
BOB HAMILTON is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.