Front Desk Supervisor
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a Front Office Supervisor to join our team at the SpringHill Suites Kansas City/Lenexa-City Center. This position will supervise front desk staff and run all aspects of the front desk and office.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for the efficient and professional running of the front desk.
- Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests through properly handling guest accounts.
- Plan and conduct staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency. Coach and counsel staff when appropriate.
- Responsible for shift coverage when short-handed or due to staff absences, including night auditor shift.
- Determine weekly schedule.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one year of experience as a front desk agent
- One year experience in a supervisory role
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.