The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Warehouse Team Member to support one of our clients, a leading healthcare solutions organization, in the Shakopee, MN area.
This person is responsible for performing warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving. They will also ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion, making sure the customers’ orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
• Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met. Computer knowledge is desirable.
1. Ability to operate in a production-driven environment and perform at a level that is 95% or greater of engineered standards.
2. Physical activity requiring reaching, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
5. Associate is required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
6. Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
7. Ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, pickers, etc.