Assembler – 2nd Shift
Assemble or pack mechanical/electrical products to meet schedule and quality standards. This position works Monday through Thursday from 2:30 pm – 1:00 am.
- Understand and perform processes for manufacturing of product within work areas to achieve the required quality level.
- Provide necessary feedback on production and defective parts problems to operator concerned, line leader, and supervisor.
- May perform standard manual assembly, machine operations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the workplace and compliance towards ISO 14001 Environmental standards.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Support a cross functional work environment.
- Works within clearly defined processes and procedures
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Practical application to simple problems or situations ordinarily encountered
Problems can be easily and quickly detected within the work unit
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of experience in mechanical/electronic parts fabrication and/or assembly plant
- Some basic computer skills
- Able to lift and install mechanical assemblies or materials that may weigh up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand, walk, and climb for extended time periods
- Able to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, and reaching
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical/electronic part fabrication and/or assembly plant
- Previous experience with industrial automation equipment or specialized machines
- Experience working in a large capital custom machine building environment
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we'll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION