Production Operations Operator - Compression (A-shift) 5AM-5PM
PRODUCTION OPERATIONS OPERATOR
Candidates in this position may be required to work in any of the following areas:
- Operate, maintain, assemble & disassemble, clean and set-up applicable production equipment.
- Execute batch records and production of material promptly and with the highest quality standards.
- Maintain documentation and functional work areas to GMP standards.
- Review and write applicable SOP’s.
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy equipment parts and containers.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Must possess mechanical aptitude.
- Must be familiar with computer applications
- Must possess knowledge of the metric system.
- Must be able to adhere to outlined procedures and practices and follow specific instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s high standards of quality to meet the day-to-day scheduling needs and have the ability to accomplish the departmental goals.
- Must possess basic knowledge of cGMP’s.
- Must be able to transcribe detailed data accurately according to GMP and SOP standards.
- Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice. Must maintain good attendance.
- Must possess strong math skills, documentation skills and organization skills.
- Must be able to lift to 40-50 lbs.
- Must possess good manual dexterity