Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
- You provide engineering support for the various facilities, services, and equipment operated by Valeo.
- You develop and manage construction projects as directed.
- You work with internal resources and external contractors to implement projects as required.
- You determine and develop project scopes.
- You design and prepare plans and specifications, develop budgets, and work with contractors
and in house personnel to implement various projects as related to plant operations and
facility and equipment maintenance.
- You maintain records of plant utilities and capacities.
- You work with process engineers to provide facilities, utilities, and services required for existing & new manufacturing equipment & processes.
Lets talk about you....
- You have a Bachelor's Degree.
- You have at least 4 years' of working experience.
- You have a background in facilities including structures, process and comfort heating and cooling systems, Central Resin Systems, process piping systems, fire protection systems, and electrical distribution systems.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have familiarity with health and safety requirements of OSHA.
- You have familiarity with industrial environmental requirements.
- You have the ability to communicate well with facility personnel, management, contractors, and suppliers.
- You have the ability to understand and develop project scopes, justify funding, and work with in-plant personnel or contractors to complete projects on time and within budget constraints.
- You have the ability to develop, prioritize, and balance multiple projects concurrently.
As the crossroads of mid-America, Seymour enjoys the finest of both worlds... a community of 20,000 where the comfort of John Mellencamp's small town is valued, and within one hour of the amenities of two of the largest cities in the Midwest, Indianapolis and Louisville.
There are a wide variety of community and family oriented activities year-round.
Strong business community with a strong industrial base, retail growth and service sector expansion that makes Seymour a great place to live and grow a business.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!