Requisition Number: DENTA05106
****$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available......ask for details****
OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Mortenson Dental Partners is one of the largest privately held dental service organizations in the country. We have over 140 practices in 9 states, and we are always growing!
At Mortenson, the care, comfort, and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile, and believe you can add real value to our patients’ experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We’ve been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind,gracious, and caring environment.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patientreferrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost-effectively, andposting patient charges accurately.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educationalworkshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personalnetworks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a “team first” attitude by demonstrating positive and caringrelationships and communication with coworkers.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbalcommunication, and other dental tests to help dentists diagnose dentaltreatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, deepscaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines beforedismissing patient.
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Computer, copier, fax, telephone
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
- Monday 9:45am - 7pm
- Tuesday 8:45am - 6pm
- Wednesday 7:45am - 5pm
- Thursday 7:45am - 5pm
- Friday 8:45am - 2pm
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.