This position provides administrative support to plant manager and various leadership positions. The incumbent will be responsible for calendar management, planning and organizing meetings, management of the capital appropriation request workflow, coordinating travel arrangements, processing travel card payments, global administrator for Concur system, maintaining several Intranet sites, along with performing daily administrative tasks. This position requires superior communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, an ability to maintain confidentiality, take initiative and provide highly responsive, proactive support.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard Duties :
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements
- Book flight arrangements and create travel trip itineraries, arranges for transportation, lodging and other needs while traveling; communicates with Executives while traveling to ensure that they are fully informed of all issues arising; completes expense reports following travel.
- Performs daily administrative tasks Screen phone calls, reads and responds to emails and mail promptly, global calendar management, schedules meetings (including WebEx, Net and onsite meetings) via Outlook, processes invoices, maintains contact with vendors and maintains department filing system, processes purchasing expense and auto reports; provides backup support for other leaders as needed.
- Organize and prepare material for key meetings; ensuring that meetings are appropriate for the time zones, staying abreast of personnel changes, create minutes or follow up documents and ensuring that each meeting has a non-conflicting conference call number and LiveMeeting account.
- Organize employee events; handle all logistics and arrangements.
- Takes the initiative to follow up on items arising from business meetings.
- Drafts and edits documents, reports and correspondence as needed.
- Processing of travel card payments
- Administers the enrollment process for all travel card applications and point of contact for any issues with the card.
- Supports the Electronic Travel Authorization system as a “Super User“
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Travel is occasionally required, up to 5% of the time.
Safety and Physical Requirements:
- All employees are responsible for knowing, understanding and complying with the safety policies and procedures.
- Wear PPE when appropriate in designated campus areas.
- Lifting shoulder high up to 35 lbs. on occasion.
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
Education & Experience
- Associate's Degree preferred
- 5 years'• experience as an administrative assistant
- 3 years• experience supporting an Executive
- Prior experience in a corporate environment preferred
- Exceptionally proficient in the following software applications Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Live Meeting; and possess Internet Savvy
- Experience with office administration, preparing presentations, maintaining multiple calendars, and event preparation
- Have the ability to attend certain key offsite meetings and customer functions
- Must have strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be proactive, detailed - oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have a strong work ethic and an expectation of working overtime when the workload deems necessary
- Multiple languages a plus
BorgWarner is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Internal Use Only: Salary
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.