Equipment Installation Technician Level 1
The Equipment Installation Technician is responsible for the proper installation and operation of truck and trailer mounted equipment as assigned.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Read job order and plan work procedures.
- Document work performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be proficient in the proper and safe use of hand and air operated tools.
- Must have tools or acquire them.
- Possess a basic understanding of the operation and use of a welder and a cutting torch.
- Must be capable of installing and troubleshooting basic 12VDC electrical components.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the work performed. Foster a positive customer relationship.
- Advise service manager and/or service writer of any repairs or services which should be performed within the next 3 months.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months experience in installation of commercial truck and trailer mounted equipment.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled