Job Location: Newark MST - Essex/Hudson (NJ) - Secaucus, NJ
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Masters Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Job Shift: Various Shift Hours
Community Solutions, Inc. is seeking an individual to oversee the clinical process and delivery of an in-home service, entitled Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in our Newark office. This program is targeted to helping at-risk adolescents improve their behaviors and reduce their possibility of being placed out of the home.
MST is a highly researched, community based program with many years of successful outcomes. Community Solutions (CSI) is one of the largest nationally licensed providers of Multisystemic Therapy. CSI has seen success with MST for almost 20 years, expanding into 9 states. CSI came to MD overten years ago and has seen continuous success and growth.
MST is effective in changing the behaviors of adolescents and in turn creating hope for juveniles and their families struggling in the juvenile justice and child welfare system. This position allows therapists to work with the multiple systems of the child, including the individual, family, schools, peers and community. As the therapist is able to work within the natural ecology of the youth, clinicians are able to create long lasting change for the family.
MST provides intensive training and supervision to ensure the best outcomes. This program is the epitome of team work. Therapist work individually with families, but have the support of their entire team.
- Competitive salary
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for tuition and licensure supervision is being offered
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick and disability time (accrual based)
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or psychology or related field.
- Must have a LCSW-C or equivalent clinical license
- Minimum of one year clinical treatment experience in the fields of substance abuse and/or mental health, cognitive behavioral, structural family treatment, including experience with adolescent and families or juvenile justice populations.
- Three years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.