Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Technical Support Analyst works closely with end-users and IT staff in person and remotely to support Macintosh and PC hardware, software, and operating systems in a cloud environment. The successful candidate will be team-oriented and put the needs of users first. This individual will be capable of managing multiple priorities and is responsible for the administration of cloud services and Active Directory in support of daily operations and projects.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide high-quality end-user technical support and services for Mac and PC users in person and remotely.
- Administration and maintenance of Active Directory, O365, and other back-office technologies as required to support day-to-day operations.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and recommend proactive solutions to advanced systems issues.
- As part of a team perform daily management and maintenance of servers and associated operating systems.
- Install, upgrade, and configure client accounts, network printing, file servers, directory structures, and access rights.
- Reduce manual IT tasks wherever possible through automation. Powershell and/or BASH scripting knowledge a significant plus.
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation.
- Provide feedback to management on project status and corporate technology needs.
- Support end-users through trouble tickets or walk-up requests.
- Provision and track Macintosh, PC, and mobile hardware for deployment to end-users.
Our Ideal Technical Support Analyst will have:
- BS degree in technology or equivalent certifications or equivalent experience required
- Macintosh, Windows, and Linux experience required
- 1-3 years in corporate IT preferred
- Jamf and Mac management experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, DHCP, etc. with experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Knowledge or willingness to learn industry standard security practices required
- Previous experience in a Windows domain environment required
- Previous experience with Linux administration preferred
- Must be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly, own assigned tasks, and ask for help when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and in video conference environments
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Experience with Audio/Visual technologies is a plus
This position is located at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.