Amazon Advertising is seeking an exceptionally talented Sourcing Recruiter to join its ranks. In this role, you will be part of a small, elite recruiting team that supports Advertising SDE roles critical to Amazon's business.
You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for non-technical, high level talent. Beyond filling positions, you will drive process improvement, strategy and development across our business. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
As a Sourcing Recruiter supporting this team, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize hitting all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
Please check out our site to learn more about Advertising at Amazon: https://advertising.amazon.com
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 3+ years of corporate and/or executive recruiting experience
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
· Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with little direct supervision
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.