Technical Program Manager
Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce for AWS? Would you like to be part of an engineering team supporting the Pricing Calculator for AWS services? The Pricing Calculator empower customers to perform the cost estimation and planning. It is an important part of the decision making to purchase AWS services.
Team tackle some of the hardest scalability, performance, and distributed computing challenges in the world.
You’ll be working with passionate software engineers and technical managers. We take great pride in supporting the mission of our AWS customers. Come, join, grow and scale with AWS
· Develop your skills and advance your career at one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere
· Solve big problems with the possibility externalizing them to customers
· Influence customer experience for AWS’ large customer base
· Build and services that handle high transactional loads
· Collaborate with a diverse set of partner engineering teams based in Seattle and NYC.
What You’ll Do?
· Provide our customers with a great experience
· Work in a fast-paced, global environment, and influence a wide range of engineers and CP professionals
· Help your team create best outcomes with data, conviction, and diplomacy
· Create and execute roadmaps and project plans
· Ensure the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that you do
· Report on program and project progress and status consistently and in a transparent way
· Foster a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
· Own all operational metrics and for the programs you support
· Work across multiple resources and orchestrate multiple activities at once to get things done
· Report on the status of , quality, operations, and performance to senior leadership
Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to drive improvements
· 3+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
· Experience managing programs or products in of large scale, multi-geographical, high-growth organization
· 2+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects and executing against program requirements
· 2+ years of experience in program or project management and working on multiple programs at once
· Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
· Exceptional project and program management skills with capacity to manage a large number competing priorities simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
· Certified Project/Program Management credentials
· Able to independently influence and resolve conflict with others
· Excellent interpersonal skill: ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: operational excellence mindset and data driven
· Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills; excellent at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and ability to develop executive level messaging, report and presentations
· Success working across organizational boundaries, and bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.