Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Sea Mar Behavioral Health Services in Seattle is seeking a full-time Substance Use Disorder Clinical Supervisor for a Residential Treatment Center that houses male adolescents that suffer from chemical dependency. Responsible for supervision of clinical staff; intern supervision; training employees; planning, assigning, directing work; assisting Program Managers with hiring and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; contract compliance; carrying a small case load of clients to provide direct care. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualifications and/or Requirements:
- Must have a “Chemical Dependency Professional” license from the Department of Health. Preferred dually licensed MH/SUD
- This is a senior-level job with over two years’ experience as a minimum.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, communication, documentation detailed report writing skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have Supervisory and Training experience.
- Must have ability to learn and master electronic health record program.
- Must have Motivational Interviewing skills, strong knowledge of Recovery Principles including stages of change and strong knowledge of ASAM criteria and the ability to work within ASAM guidelines.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career; a career that allows you to grow in your own specialty. Employees working 30 hours or more receive an excellent benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, generous PTO/Holidays with paid-time-off starting from 24-27 days per year + 10 paid Holidays per year. We also have 401(k)/Retirement options and an opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment. This is an exciting and highly rewarding position in a fast-paced clinic/office environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Kristen Prentice, Program Manager at KristenPrentice@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 09/26/2019
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamar.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.